“Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. 14th verse: Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.”—Isaiah 58:9, 14.
The Almighty God rules this world. Our God is not an absentee God. The Living God is involved in human affairs. His eyes watch, His eyelids examine everyone and everything. Jesus rules the world just as He rules the Church affairs when people pray.
God deals with men thru prayer only.
- Failure to pray means failure of life.
- Anyone who does not pray deprives himself of God’s help and sets God where God cannot help him.
- Faith, hope, patience and fellowship withered and are dead without prayer.
- Believer’s life blooms thru prayer and faith.
Prayer concerns God and His Kingdom
- Prayer is about His purposes, plans and will.
- God’s mightiest forces move only when people pray.
Hannah’s petition for a son began a great prayer movement for God in Israel. Praying mothers, whose prayers like those of Hannah, can give to the cause of godly men like Samuel to do more for the church and for the nation. Men and women born of prayer are the saviors of the state and church; godly people fashioned by prayer give life and energize the church to actively move towards Jesus’ goal.
- Prayers carry God’s work with means and in time.
- Prayerful Church always flourishes and triumphs.
- When we fail to pray, God causes decays and evil of every kind prevails.
- Yahweh promises blessings to come, if the believers edify and help each other and stop persecuting others, stop mocking, stop speaking with wicked speech, and stop “pointing of the finger” as being critical of others.